Wrinkle elimination is done by applying a toxine which function is to reduce contraction of face muscles where it is applied. On faces with age, because of the sun and gestures of each individual furrows or wrinkles are formed which are the reflection of muscular action on the forehead, frown, nose and the region around the eyes. This is one of the most notorious and significant signs of aging and one that makes one look old.
By placing this substance, the aim is to reduce and in some cases temporarily eliminate wrinkles of face, recovering freshness, liveliness and youth without affecting facial expression. Effects of the substance are temporary thus application must be constant to maintain the results and improve with treatment time without wrinkles in the long term.
Dr. Minyor Avellaneda
- Member of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society.
- Associated member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Volunteer at Fundación Operación Sonrisa Colombia (Operation Smile Internacional).
- University of Birmingham, Alabama (United States), Observership.
- Maxillofacial and pediatric surgery atChildren's Hospital Alabama (United States)
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Universidad El Bosque.
- Physician - Surgeon Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá.